*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/631716-You-are-not-alone-in-the-tree
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Yo are not alone in the tree...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You are not alone in the tree...

    by: Airk
You get caught up in the memories, but while this usually keeps you alert, there are simply too many ridiculously fine-looking Faeries down there not to begin thinking about Callie, but the girls you've met here who were.. amendable... to a little experimentation.

For that manner, seeing red-headed Merri down there heading for the tree hole of Shane, one of the Pixies (or male Faeries) here, gets you thinking about other thing, too. You'd never have thought you would ever get to feel a Faery boy's cock explode onto - or in - you. Back home, your mother and the other elders were teh only ones allowed - and while you still do prefer girls... You can feel your nipples hardening and your pusy start to wet as you imagine what Shane will probably be doing with Merri, soon. You wouldn't mind at all taking either of them's place...

So thinking happy - if naughty - thoughts, you are happily unaware of someone else about to land on the branch...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's Seelie, your new best friend and sometimes lover.

*Noteb*
2. It's a beetle... with an apetite...

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airk (UN: airk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/631716-You-are-not-alone-in-the-tree