*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/909908-You-callin-me-yellow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: a banana slug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You callin me yellow?!

    by: Unknown
"Oh! You scared me there Mr. Sluggums, I thought it might me something horrible coming to eat me all up." The enormous slugs slime covered antenna contract as it's whole body seems to flow forward towards little Tiffy, the shine of it's sticky semi solid body glistens in the light as it approaches the edge of the rock the naked soaked fairy girl stands on.

"Oh no Mr. Sluggums you should stay away from the water it's bad for you. Well I think it is anyway I don't really know, isn't water bad for slugs? I certainly can't imag!* Aahhhck!" Tiffy's pondering comes to an abrupt end as something sticky and warm touches her hand. The bright yellow slug had silently extended it's head what seemed an impossibly far distance, stretching it's upper body until it's cloudy yellow transparent head presses against her hand covering it in it's sticky slime.

"Your gonna get wet, and that's icky too now be a good slug and go eat a leaf, shoo now." Tiffy tries to push the large bulbous creature away only to have her hand plunge into the top of it's head sinking in up to her forearm. Tugging hard to pull herself away she finds that she's firmly stuck, the goo from the slug seems to glue to her skin and won't let her go! The slug starts to pull it's head back towards it's body with incredible force dragging poor helpless Tiffy in closer to it's bloated wet body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scream

*Noteb*
2. try to hold onto something

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/909908-You-callin-me-yellow