*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/2556780-Takes-the-belt-along-with-Atom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: Takes the belt, along with Atom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Takes the belt, along with Atom.

    by: Unknown
The giant red harried alien grabs the belt and puts it back on her hips, with the Atom clinging onto it. With a few mighty steps she gets near her giant sized bed and lays down. After a few minutes she falls asleep peacefully, snoring away not even realizing her tiny sized teammate is in her room.

Atom quickly peaks his head, wanting to make sure his presence would not be noticed. While very kind and gentle, and a bit clumsy, the Tamaramian like other females had a temper that would make any man want to face the wrath of Darkside himself. If she were to see him like this, small and on her body, the most likely outcome would be, Starfire gets upset and he has to face her wrath, or he gets called a pervert and kicked off the team. Ether way his screwed. What to do?

While thinking on a course of action, the miniature sized hero had not noticed his beautiful teammate start to roll over. The next thing he knew, he was flat on face with a huge crushing weight that felt as if the moon got dropped on him. He then started to smell something funny. It was then he realised where he was. "God damn it" he uttered in a irritated tone.

He was trapped under her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Butt

*Noteb*
2. Vagina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/2556780-Takes-the-belt-along-with-Atom