*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/568663-Shannon-DD-Cup-Bra
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Shannon 19 black hair DD cup bra wants to get breast reduction surgery OH NO !!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shannon, DD Cup Bra

    by: Mr. E
Shannon walks in wearing a light green tanktop, a white bra, and tan khaki shorts with flip flops. you cant see her face because your standing directly under her and because her boobs are in the way of her face but you recognize those gazongas anywhere. shes one of the few patients who have a DD cup bra and you love it when she comes in and you get to feel those amazing breasts of hers.

She walks by you and her black hair shines in the distance as she sits down on the examininig table. then it hits you, you remember she was the foolish patient who wanted to get breast reduction surgery because her mammaries were to heavy to carry around. you should really stay and try to convince her to not get the surgery but you really should find someone who could see you.

Then Shannon takes off her tank top revealing her lacy white bra and those humongous tits of hers. this gives you an incentive to stay and convince her or at least jump in and "examine" her large breasts while you still can. However Shannon didnt close the door all the way and you can still make it to the waiting room to get Dallas's or someone elses attention.

You have the following choices:

1. Convince her not to get the surgery

2. Fondle her Boobs

*Noteb*
3. Leave the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/568663-Shannon-DD-Cup-Bra