*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/582727-Melanie-blonde-with-DDD-Breasts
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Melanie 23 year old blonde girl with DDD cup boobs. constantly googled at  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melanie blonde with DDD Breasts

    by: Mr. E
Melanie enters your office wearing a black businees skirt, black high heels and a see through white business shirt that can barely contain those gigantic boobs of hers that look like theyre going to pop out of her black lace bra. if only you were normal size you could get your hands on those delicious melons. yum.

You were so preoccupied with her tits you didnt notice her shoe rising over you and about to squish you on the floor SLAM.

Her high heel steps right where you were standing but luckily for you, you were under the arch in the space between the front of her heels and the back with no injuries. Melanie continues to walk over you and look out the window when she notices the Shrinkomatic 3000 and says "I wonder what this thing does" and presses a bunch of buttons on the panel of the machine.

Nothing happens yet but she steps inside to take a better look when all of a sudden the machine starts to make noises and shakes and then....

You have the following choices:

1. Her Boobs grow

2. She grows into a Gts

3. She Shrinks

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/582727-Melanie-blonde-with-DDD-Breasts