*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shanene
  2. Proctologist (ASS)
  3. The Tiny Doctor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/953668-Shanene
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Shanene Black woman, black hair and 37 years old, a fat ass but not fat body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shanene

    by: mahboi
         The door swings open and you see a giant black woman. She is wearing a black tank top and a denim mini skirt. "Hello, Doctor. I'm here for my regular check up." she says. It is Shanene, a regular patient. She comes around every so many months to have her colon examined. As she walked in she accidentally knocked over a pencil holder on the counter. "Oops!" she says as she bends over to pick them up. As she does you peek up her skirt. She exposes her gigantic ass and is wearing a tiny pink thong. Her ass is most definitely the biggest you have ever seen. After drooling for a bit, you decide "I need to get her attention".

         You climb up to the examination table and yell for her. You yell at the top of your lungs but she cant hear you. "Huh...the doctor is not here," she says, "I guess I'll wait for him". As you are yelling at her she starts walking toward you. "Did she hear me?" you think. She walks to the examination table.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. She sits on you.

2. She sees you

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/953668-Shanene