*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Guiche de Gramont
  2. It change his gender
  3. Tabitha
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/2335228-Guiche-de-Gramont
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Guiche de Gramont  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Guiche de Gramont

    by: ray
Tabitha saw person who come was Guiche de Gramont and he immediately start flirt Saito believe he was girl. "Well hello there beautiful maiden my name Guiche de Gramont and what you're name?"

Saito was about tell him who he was but Tabitha stop him and whispered into his ears "Saito I sorry I have to asked this but can you pretend to be girl along with not tell anyone who you real are?" Saito look at her and reply in soft tone "W-What why can't I tell him or anyone who I real am?" Tabitha look at Saito and said "Because People's or teacher's will think I did on purpose and less thing I need Is to get in trouble for something like this which was accidentally, so please pretend to be girl along with not tell them who you real are." Saito slowly sigh and agree when Guiche de Gramont interrupt "Hmm Tabitha, I was talk with this young lady?"

Saito look at him and said "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Satomi." Guiche de Gramont slowly smile and reply "Well Satomi, I must say you're quite lovely lady which why I would like for you to join me for lunch?" Saito rather eat dog food then be with him but he promise Tabitha that he pretend to be girl including act like one, so Saito reply "Oh I love to join you for lunch." And with that Guiche de Gramont grab Saito hand and lead him toward the outside lunch area. (What happened after few days.)

You have the following choices:

1. Guiche de Gramont start have deep feeling for Satomi

*Noteb*
2. Tabitha found way to change Saito back to normal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ray (UN: lovezoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/2335228-Guiche-de-Gramont