*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/707477-Louise-keeps-growing-until-she-hits-the-ceiling
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Louise keeps growing until she hits the ceiling  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Louise keeps growing until she hits the ceiling

    by: Unknown
It isn't long before Louise's clothes are completely torn apart by her growing figure so while she got taller, everyother part of her got equally big. Her hips started expanding out, and her butt growing out as her breasts soon reached tifa porportions. Louise was maturing into an amazon before his eyes. Luckily for Saito Louise slowly stopped growing as his eye level was just beneath her now gigantic breasts.
"Louise are you alright?" Saito tried to shout up as most of his view upwards was completely obscured by Louise's bosom. Then suddenly Louise kneeled back down knocking Saito over as one of her hands rushed over to her pussy.
"Saito help mee...i feel so bad!" she moaned causing Saito to become erect over the newly Giantess Louise. She quickly manouvered herslef over him and perposefully caused her breasts to cover the top half of his torsoand his neck as Louise's huge nipples sat close to Saito's mouth "Saito...please" she begged him. Saito quickly latched onto one of her nipples as his tongue began to lovingly tease it as he began to suckle on her breast. Louise soon withdrew she the pleasure caused her to grow yet again.
As the both of them stood up Saito watched as her entire body grew bigger and taller, with every moment, her body stretched towards the ceiling. Her breasts grew even bigger, even in comparison to the rest of her body, along with her hips and her butt. Still moaning she lifted her hand up to feel the ceiling no more than a few inches from her head as Saito realised his eye level was Louise's pussy (and even lower in a few moments). As Louise finally hit the ceiling her growth slowed. By the end Saito was left with a giantess Louise, who was shorter than him only a few moments ago, was now taller than the ceiling.

You have the following choices:

1. Louise grows even bigger

*Noteb*
2. Tifa joins the party

*Noteb*
3. something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/707477-Louise-keeps-growing-until-she-hits-the-ceiling