*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Louise
  2. Breast Expansion
  3. A Starting Point
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/568064-Louise
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Louise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Louise

    by: who-me
"Oh Saito," Louise muttered in her sleep, rolling around. But as she rolled to one side of the bed, she felt it missing something. Slowly her eyes opened and she saw what was wrong: Saito had left for training without telling her, again.

"STUPID BAKA! DOG!" Louise shouted to no one. "Why doesn't he stay around me any more?" Louise bemoaned, "Ever since that Tifa came to the school, I rarely see him anymore."

Louise sat down before her mirror and brushed down her messy hair. Her eyes set upon her chest and what she felt was the reason for Saito's want to help Tiffania over his master. She raised her hand to her chest and touched her small breasts.

"If only they were bigger," she sighed. Louise soon dressed and went on her way to classes.

How will Louise increase her bust?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/568064-Louise