*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Growing Maid
  2. Height increase
  3. A Starting Point
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/2490365-A-Growing-Maid
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Siesta  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Growing Maid

    by: Tsuyo
Inside one of the rooms of the servant quarters at the Tristanian Academy and still in her outfit, Siesta was looking over a vial that she had secretly taken. She recalled when she had been cleaning some clothes earlier that day when heard some commotion and an object had fallen from one of the towers.

It wasn't long before a student she knows as Montmorency had rushed out and asked Siesta to help her find a potion that she had apparently thrown out in a panic after her boyfriend, Guiche, surprised her by entering the room making a declaration to her. At that moment Siesta almost told her where the potion had fallen but stopped herself when Montmorency muttered about getting Guiche to focus only on her and had been determined to make a potion that would do just that.

That caught Siesta's attention in that if such a potion could be made... then if she were to use it, maybe it could make a certain black haired boy focus on her.

So while "helping" Montmorency, she secretly took the potion and hid it in her outfit and after searching for almost ten minutes, Montmorency gave up. After thanking Siesta for trying to help her find the potion she walks into the tower. Possibly ready to either deal with Guiche or go back to her room and try to make another potion... maybe both.

And so here she is in one of the Servants Quarters holding the potion in her hands as she imagines what it could do... and how it could help her win Saito over.

Swallowing her nervousness, Siesta readies herself to drink the potion as she thinks back to how Louise treated Saito.

"Watch yourself, miss Valliere, if this works Saito-san will be mine!"

With that, Siesta opens the vial and downs the entire potion.

"Hmm, the taste wasn't so bad." Siesta said as she puts the vial down before looking at her hands, wondering what it could do.

Then, Siesta felt a lot warmer all of a sudden, "Why... am I... feeling so hot?"

Worried that something was wrong, Siesta was about to go to one of the beds when warm feeling suddenly spread throughout her entire body. That was when she felt her outfit started to feel... a little smaller than usual.

Looking down at herself Siesta's eyes widen when she saw her breasts slowly expanding. But more importantly, she also saw the floor seemed to be moving away from her.

Confused, Siesta checks the rest of her body and winced when she felt her feet hurt a bit and saw her shoes bulging. Then she noticed that the sleeves of her outfit, normally ending at her wrists, are now tightening around her forearm!

"I... I getting bigger?"

Was this really what Montmorency was trying to get Guiche's attention? To become taller? And yet, Siesta could imagine how it could work... and how it could help her get Saito...

The last thought caused Siesta to smile as she imagines how he would react and if perhaps she could have him for herself, "This could work. This could actually work!"

As she passes 6'7", her outfit started to rip in certain places as it stretched against her taller frame. Her tightening shoes began to show signs of tears as it strains against her growing feet. Then the chocker on her outfit popped off and the chest area ripped opened slightly revealing her bra as it strains to contain her larger breasts.

She smiled as she fondles her new assets, "Fufu, Saito-san would surely pay more attention to me now!'
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tsuyo (UN: emperorzip8500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/2490365-A-Growing-Maid