*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The dragoness
  2. Gender
  3. Welcome...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1463366-The-Halfling/cid/578107-The-dragoness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1463366
A 'half-monster' is discovered...
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The dragoness

    by: Dragonlord
In a cave over looking a moderatly populated town, a young woman sat looking down at the city with sad eyes longing to join those walking among it. Down in the town a few people would occassionally look nervously towards where her cave was wondering if she was watching.

The girl sighed and went to get a drink of water from the berral that she had filled with rain water. Rain water was the only water source she could trust, several times the town had tried to kill her by posioning a nearby lake and stream. The girl's claws clicked as she walked across the cave and she dipped her clawed hands into the water to scoop out some to drink.

The girl looked at her reflection in the water and sighed looking at the black scales that coated her entire body. She looked at her face that was almost human aside from the fact it was unusually long, had two small horns poking out of her long white hair. and coated with scales. Looking at her reflection mad her frill-like ears droop and made her draconic eyes fill with sadness.

She splashed the water with the back of her clawed hand to disrupt her reflection and wrapped her wings and tail around herself as she cried. She didn't know why the town hated and feared her, she had never hurt anyone in anything other than self defense. She had tried walking into the town once but people had run from her screeming and men wearing blue uniforms had shot things at her that had hurt her a lot.

She had tried stealing clothes to see if that made them more comfertable around her but they still just ran from her. The girl sighed and walked out of her cave to go hunt, she still needed to eat, despite the risk of people constantly trying to attack her.

As she wondered carefully through the forest she soon came upon...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonlord (UN: dragonlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reddmon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1463366-The-Halfling/cid/578107-The-dragoness