*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. giga giantess
  2. the start and the end
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466586-Ever-Growing-Hinata/cid/578982-giga-giantess
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1466586
our lil shy ninjas day gets big!
This choice: giga giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

giga giantess

    by: gtsdude
Hinata began to grow and grow."Oh no im getting bigger!!!!!!!"Hinatas feet were already bigger than the hyuugas mansion."I have to get out of here!!!!!!"Hinat started to run out of the village when she came to the gate."OPEN THE GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Hinata boomed warning the guards.They hurried to open the gate as fast as they can but by the time Hinata reached the gate she had out grown it."AGH SCREW THIS!!!!"Hinata said annoyed.So instead she jumped over the wall."*WHEW*"Hinata looked at the village.....Shes still growing!!!She ran from the village so that her feet wouldnt crush it.But she was growing the same speed she was growing.Finally Hinata stopped at 1,000 miles."Oh no I broke the ozon layer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Hinata said covering her mouth waiting for death............."Hugh?"Hinata looked at the microscopic village and............

You have the following choices:

1. protects it

2. has fun.....

*Noteb*
3. asks for naruto

4. crys

5. eats it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466586-Ever-Growing-Hinata/cid/578982-giga-giantess