*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/2873162-Possess-Stephanie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1472379
A character gains the power to possess bodies, they test their new power on the WWE divas.
This choice: Possess Stephanie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Possess Stephanie

    by: Bic
All John could do is think about how to get the truth out there he couldn’t be seen or heard so there had to be another way. “Wwe universe we had just gotten some tragic news on one of our superstars”. Stephanie started saying “it seems as John Cena has been in a car accident on his way to the area and will not be here tonight, I know I know we’re sad to have heard this to”. John had it at this point hearing her practice her fake speech. He tried to punch her but his fist went right through her face. “What the fuck”. He said. He put one hand out and it phased through her chest. He pulled it out and had a smirk on his face. “Okay I see if your not gonna tell them the truth then I guess I’ll just have to tell them”. John walked towards Stephanie and completely phased inside her body. Stephanie eyes widened and froze in her tracks. Everything went black for a second Johns vision returned and was staring at his unconscious body laying on the bed. “Shit did it work...”. John put his hands on his mouth knowing that was Stephanie’s voice not his. “Hell yeah look who’s the boss now bitch, I think it’s time we go tell the audience that John cena got into a work accident”. He said to himself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let the truth be heard

*Noteb*
2. Leave WrestleMania

*Noteb*
3. Explore your body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bic (UN: alfrado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/2873162-Possess-Stephanie