*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/FQL5LLBLD-Leaves-Bre-and-possesses-aj
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1472379
A character gains the power to possess bodies, they test their new power on the WWE divas.
This choice: Leaves Bre and possesses aj  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Leaves Bre and possesses aj

    by: michael
Just the Brie slides outta the ring and over to AJ.

JR:"what is Brie Bella doing as she's just staring at AJ, admiring her".

Just then Alex got outta Brie and floated over and phased into AJ.

Alex then wanted to explore his body so he took off smiling and skipping just as AJ, normally would. When Alex finally looked in the mirror he was quite pleased woth his new body.AJ might of been short and small but she was extremely attractive.

"Dam look at how amazing and gorgeous I look", the new AJ said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone comes walks in on AJ

*Noteb*
2. AJ decides to leave for the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 michael (UN: mpiche40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/FQL5LLBLD-Leaves-Bre-and-possesses-aj