*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New found Power,new way of meeting divas
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/630331-New-found-Powernew-way-of-meeting-divas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1472379
A character gains the power to possess bodies, they test their new power on the WWE divas.
Chapter #1

New found Power,new way of meeting divas

    by: LoneDynasty
One day Alex was looking at some books in an old box sent from his family from Asia and come to see a really old black book that had the word spells on it. Mmmm! Alex said to himself."This looks cool". Alex said and wipe the dust on the the old thing and began reading it. The first page said "Chapter 1 female possession". This looks cool.Alex said.

Alex was not so into spells and magic.But began reading it anyway ."This spell would make you a ghost body and all, and you will be able to possess woman"Alex read. And enter their body by going into any openings of their bodies."Cool"Alex said.All you have to do is say the magic word."The magic word"? Alex said to himself. Alex started to read the magic word out load.
"Etgeabrton! "Alex yelled! As soon as he yell the word his body start to turn white as he blacked out.

An hour later he woke up flying in mid air! "Wow" Alex yelled."Now who can I possess any girl I want", Alex said to himself. Just then he know who to possess."I know I'll possess the hottest girls on T.V the WWE divas". Alex said.Now this should be easy because Alex live down the street from were the 5 star place where all the WWE divas are staying for the photo shot in L.A. Alex flow out of his house and to the place in mins. Being a super fan he know that the divas are all staying on the 10th floor because he have a friend there who knows all the bookings."Now who to possess?"

You have the following choices:

1. Melina

2. New Storyline- A WWE Superstar obtains the power

3. Kelly Kelly

4. Maryse

5. More divas

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/630331-New-found-Powernew-way-of-meeting-divas