*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/630295-A-coma-to-remember-Who-gets-the-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1472379
A character gains the power to possess bodies, they test their new power on the WWE divas.
This choice: New Storyline- A WWE Superstar obtains the power  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A coma to remember (Who gets the power?)

    by: Unknown
In an alternate universe a WWE Superstar from the roster obtains the power!

"It was Wrestlemannia and all the superstars and divas are there to go put on a show for Wrestlemannia. _________ was in the WWE mat-room preparing for there match/segment when they suddenly slip and fell and hit their head preforming there moves. The WWE superstar was being tended to by WWE medical personal and moved the superstar's body in a room. Stephanie Mcmahon rushed to the room and was talking to the lead doctor. "How the hell did this happened!" Stephanie asked the doctor. "Well _______ appears to have hit their head hard enough to in a way to put them in a state of coma. He never wake up" the doctor said. Stephanie paced around the room in panic. "Shit, shit, shit, if this new broke out WWE might be sued for an unsafe work environment" she said. Stephanie stopped and then slowly smirked. "Well Mr. Doctor if you say _________ was hurt due to freak car accident then this might all be a hell of a lot easier to explain to the press." Stephanie said as she took out a blank check and handed it to the doctor. "Do we have an understanding"? Stephanie said. "Of course" the doctor said as he left the room. Stephanie was left alone in the room practicing the line she was going to give to the media. Little did she know _______'s spirit was watching her in anger from near their body. This person was...........

You have the following choices:

1. Brock Lesnar

2. The Miz

3. John Cena

*Noteb*
4. Seth Rollins

5. More chices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/630295-A-coma-to-remember-Who-gets-the-power