*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1/2 inch
  2. The beginning of the end
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476636-Butt-from-hell/cid/UW7Z59STM-12-inch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476636
See if you can survive when shrunk....
This choice: 1/2 inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

1/2 inch

    by: NVR
You woke up feeling like you died and you went to heaven, because everything around you seemed to be soft and the last thing you remembered was a blinding light that probably meant your life on earth was over.. But was heaven empty?

It took you a bit to check over your surroundings, to notice that the white background up above wasn't actually that white and that it was recognizable, the ceiling of your own house. With an effort you got up and looking down you noticed your body still felt like it always did, no supernatural transformation to become a soul on heaven or anything like did, you just were in a very weird place. Finally you looked at the floor and at your sides and realized with surprise a shock the place you were, it was your own couch, in your living room.

You were minuscule, like a flea on the couch, but you eventually could make up the features of it: The arms at the sides that looked like giant mountains in the distance, the giant wall made of fluffy pillows that was the couch's back and finally, on the horizon as if it was another city altogether, the ridge separating both seats of the couch.

The soft terrain was simply the upholstery of the seat, so soft it surprised you because it wasn't exactly a new couch, but then again you were apparently so small the little details seemed that much more vivid to you, and if anything it felt like it could be the comfiest bed in the world to you.

But once you recognized what happened, the next questions started to arise. How? Why? and what to do now? You only recognized a blinding light so you had no idea what could have caused this, and as for what to do, you were completely clueless. You started walking aimlessly, noticing those little patches where the upholstery of the couch no longer was that soft as if they were beaten up parts of a street you were walking, but you had no idea at all what to do. Nobody was around to help you, nobody was around to brag about having done this to you.

You kept walking hoping for an idea to pop up, or for something to happen, you were so lost you weren't even able to find something to measure yourself against, but you guessed you must be around 1 inch or even smaller. It was scary but you kept moving just to avoid those doomed thoughts.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sera enters the house

*Noteb*
2. Julie enters the house

*Noteb*
3. Your sister arrives

*Noteb*
4. Your mother arrives

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tidridge1993 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476636-Butt-from-hell/cid/UW7Z59STM-12-inch