*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2866423-Natalie-accepts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: Natalie accepts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Natalie accepts

    by: n-b
"Go on... You'll fail. But what we have to do?" Natalie says.
Jessica look at you and Natalie and covers her mouth to giggle, seems that she is imagining you two swapped.
"Alright. Let's do this..." you say as you just grab Natalie's and yours heads and simultaneously puts in each other's bodies.
When the your bodies feels the head connecting, you two looks down to see what happened. You're surprised to see Nat's cleavage by this angle and use your now dainty hands to cup the boobs. Natalie was shocked by seeing that and when she was about to scream you fast jump on her using her own body's hand to cover her mouth.
"Don't freak out Nat... let's swap back now..." you say but your tackle on your sister drew some attention and your parents come closer to see that but Jessica covered you two before they see.
"Hey you two, stop this fight now!" your mom said seeing you holding Natalie by her hair.
"Ok mom, i'll go to my room." you say that before she send you there.
"Good." your mother says as Natalie says "That was my fault. I'll say to Steven i'm sorry." and Jessica says "And i'll make sure they will not fight again"
Your mother just laughs and they go to your room.

As your sisters enter in your room you close the door and say to Natalie: "Now you believe in me?"
"That was insane! I felt weird while with your body... but was not bad." she says blushing.
"I wanna feel that too!" Jessica says but you and Natalie say in unison "No! you don't!" Jessica just crosses her arms.

"Well... what to do now?" You say to your sisters waiting for a suggestion.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 n-b (UN: anbee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2866423-Natalie-accepts