*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/3102868-while-her-head-is-on-the-bleachers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: while her head is on the bleachers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

while her head is on the bleachers

    by: PrivateValentine
You spot Allie down on the football field, practicing her cheerleading routines as usual. And even better, you can't see any sign of Mark around! You're not sure how close she and Mark are, other than that they're dating, so as far as you're concerned, this is your chance. You start to approach her, but as you make your way down the stands, you notice Allie's head isn't attached to her body. You stop, surprised by this, but then you hear her voice off to your left.

"Oh, so that's what coach meant! Okay, now I get it, so it should be more like...this!" You look over to see her head resting on the bleachers, her hair dangling off behind the bench. Out of the corner of your eye, you see her body respond to her words, so you assume she must still be in control of it. You debate briefly whether to go down and investigate her body, but if she's watching her own practice routine, that might not be the best idea, so you decide to approach her head instead.

"Uh...hey, Allie," you say, trying to feel out the situation.

"Hm?" Allie shifts a bit to try and get a look at you. "Oh, hi. You're in one of my classes, right? What was your name again?"

"Biology, and it's Steve," you reply. "You, uh...I see you're practicing hard. Like always, I mean."

"Yeah. I am," Allie says. "So...what?"

"So nothing!" you say quickly, holding up your hands defensively. "It's just, uh, do you, y'know, always practice from this...angle?"

Allie responds by staring at you in silence for several long, awkward seconds before she replies...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrivateValentine (UN: pvalentine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/3102868-while-her-head-is-on-the-bleachers