*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head up into the attic?
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/586288-Head-up-into-the-attic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: ...head up into the attic?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head up into the attic?

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Deciding to go and find the device the voice told you was hidden in the attic, you finish brushing your teeth and then quietly sneak up into the attic, which is above your mom and dad's bedroom. After 15 minutes of fruitless searching you stumble across a box, covered in dust, you dig it out from under a load of junk and blow it off.

Opening the lid you see a strange looking device with two 'barrels' sticking out of it, it also has three buttons on it.

Button No. 1 has written next to it 'Conscious Swap', which meant that the two people realize what has happened to them.

Button No. 2 had written next to it 'Oblivious Swap', which obviously meant that the two people were totally unaware of the change that had happened.

Button No. 3 had 'Group Swap' written on it, with a little diagram of two arrows circling three little figures.

Amazed that the device was real you contemplate your next move, do you test the device on someone or leave it in the attic for now and go and test your 'special power' instead.......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/586288-Head-up-into-the-attic