*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go and find a family member?
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/655380-Go-and-find-a-family-member
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: ...go and find a family member?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go and find a family member?

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Deciding to test your power on one of your family members, you start off simple and try to find your little sister Jessica. You eventually come across her in the kitchen eating her breakfast cereal. She is already dressed for school, wearing a white t-shirt, a grey knee-length skirt, white ankle socks and a pair of black patent, 1-inch heeled Mary Janes.

Instead of engaging your little sister in small talk you wait until she has finished eating her last spoonful of cereal then you take a deep breath and walk up behind her at the kitchen table.

You grab her hair and tug at her head, surprised at how easy it comes off her neck, you then hold your sister's head facing you and she starts to freak out big style, eventually passing out.

Giggling uncontrollably you then reach up to your own head...detach it...and put it on Jessica's 11-year old body. You own body then automatically puts Jessica's head on itself, which then falls to the floor unconscious.

Dropping the spoon you now have in your little hand, you push your chair away from the table and look down at yourself. You run your hands in between your legs and feel your vagina as you admire your shiny black shoes and your skirt.

Standing up, you are amazed at how big everything seems, then you walk over to a mirror and take stock of the situation. Your head looks way too big on your little sister's body but you like it all the same. And you reach around and squeeze your tight little ass as you look back at your body with your sister's head resting on top of it.

You now have two choices, do you....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/655380-Go-and-find-a-family-member