*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/831131-ignore-the-voice-and-resume-your-normal-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: ...ignore the voice and resume your normal day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

...ignore the voice and resume your normal day.

    by: The Head Swapper
You shake off the grogginess left in your head and hurry up to get dressed. Another day in the grinder you think to yourself. Fucking school you think to yourself. You hated it. People making fun of you, pointless classes that failed to challenge you, and your lack of friends. To make it all worse you were stuck as a Sophomore and still had to wait two years to get out of the school and into college and you wanted nothing more than to get your senior year over with.

You throw a T-shirt over your head and put on your old trusty pair of jeans and head downstairs to grab something to eat. You grab a pop-tart, sit down , and start reading the paper when your mom greets you in her robe and starts her annoying probing into your personal life. "Steven honey, have you asked anyone out yet? Your always stuck here at home with nothing to do." You angrily throw down the paper and grab your keys and drive to school.

Knowing your luck you're late and have to show up late to your Art class which just so happens to be your favorite because of one person, Allie McAdams. Allie was a senior cheerleader who stood about 5'7 and had long tan legs, shapely ass, large breasts, and was quite fit and in shape. You loved staring at her and fantasied about getting into her skirt. Allie was dressed in her cheer-leading uniform for the big game that night. It consisted of a black red and white top, as well as a very short black and red skirt that fell above her mid-thigh.

As the day progresses you become more and more aroused by the prospect of Allie. You loved everything about her and wanted to be with her, the only problem was her boyfriend Mark who was a 6'3 football player and was a really big dick to underclassmen.

Later that day you get home exhausted from the stupidity of the class day and fall down to take a nap. Your dreams are filled with images of Allie in her cheerleading uniform and her boyfriend Mark. Suddenly everything seems to feel strange like you were moving. When you awake you find
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/831131-ignore-the-voice-and-resume-your-normal-day