*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/A7TDFC9FC-The-Experiments-of-Freaky-Fauiki
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: A Classmate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Experiments of Freaky Fauiki

    by: Immortal Dave
You are a quite handsome boy with porcelain pale skin that is both soft and smooth, brown monolided eyes, black curtain-styled hair, and a muscular build with an athletic physique.

Fauiki, on the other hand, is a cute yet rather strange-looking Polynesian boy the same age as you, with a cataract on his left eye that covers his iris and pupil in a pale blue. He is also an albino, with most of his skin being snow white, a pink iris on his right eye with a red pupil, and unkempt, pure white hair. Additionally, he has a slender build with a skinny physique. He is a friend of yours who is a fan of mad scientists and has previously done experiments such as inventing a clear, breathable contact lens that allows him to see through his cataract and giving his pet axolotl, Mr. Feathers, the ability to change color and immortality.

You and Fauiki are deciding what your science project should be when suddenly Fauiki gets an idea.

"I have an idea for a machine, but I will probably require your brother as a test subject." he said.

You say, "It might be a good idea to get his permission before you go experimenting on him."

"Ok then." Said Fauiki as he leaves you to discuss some things with your brother while you look into what your competition is working on.

Your friend returns with your brother and says, "Ok, so I managed to convince him to help us, and his only condition is that he can be with us for the picture if we win the award."

He then tells your brother to sit down while he works on the machinery.

Your brother (whose real name is Shuichi Tanaka) is an extremely handsome 18-year-old sumo wrestler who has a bulky build with a bearmode physique like Takanohana, an ulzzang K-pop star face like that of Enho, and the photogenic looks of Taiho. As a result, he is considered the hottest sumo wrestler and is found appealing to all sexes. His skin has a mild tan color but otherwise has the same eye and hair color as you.

Your friend then places a collar between Shuichi's chubby neck and his shoulders, which is then followed by something mind-blowing when he turns on the collar, grabs your brother by both sides of his relaxed head, and then proceeds to lift it up, resulting in him separating Shuichi from his now dormant headless body.

Your friend then proceeds to place your brother's now overall round like a ball head on a dog bowl-like machine on the table to both prevent it from rolling away and to allow him to speak.

Fauiki then removes the collar from Shuichi's body, resulting in smooth shoulders covered in skin where his head once was, and then converts the chair into a bed of sorts, causing his body to lay down.

Your friend then whispers, "Let's see if your brother can still feel his body."

He then asks, "Hey Shuichi, how do you feel right now?" as he removes his sandal, revealing his extra-wide, size 12, rather flat arched feet with moderate-length Orient tapered toes, well-manicured toenails, and slightly pale soles that are soft, smooth, and exempt of wrinkles. Then, following the question, he uses a feather to tickle Shuichi's unmoving feet.

"I can't feel anything below my neck." He answered.

Shuichi's headless body is then stripped down to his fundoshi, and then Fauiki slaps your brother's exposed butt cheeks and asks, "How about this?"

"Nope." he answers.

Fauiki then flips over Shuichi's dormant body, then uses his stethoscope to hear a heartbeat, which he hears in a faint manner, as if sleeping. He then grabs Shuichi's brown nipples, then twists them, giving your brother a purple nurple, and asks, "How about this?"

"No." he answers.

Fauiki then wiggles your brother's belly, which has a round innie navel, and asks, "What about this?"

"Still nothing." He responds.

Fauiki then goes all out by spreading Shuichi's limp body's legs apart, grabs a metal bat, and hits him square in the balls, causing his body to reflexively jolt, "Did you feel that?"

"No, but the sound is making me wonder what you are doing to me." He said.

Fauiki then grabs a syringe and says, "I was just testing to see if you can feel your now headless body over here." as he is feeling around for a vein on your brother's right arm.

"The weirdest thing about this is that any feeling of love is now gone." He says.

Your friend then extracts blood from your brother's arm, puts some rubbing alcohol on cotton, presses it on the bleeding spot, and then proceeds to put a bandage over it and says, "Fascinating."

He then proceeds to use the syringe to check your brother's blood type using a machine, and the results are O-.

Your friend then asks, "Would you like to be a part of this next experiment?"

"Uh... sure!" you say after thinking about it for a bit and how cool the experience might be.

You decide to undress down to your fundoshi too, revealing your pink nipples, outie navel, and a small blue Mongolian spot between your shoulder blades that you've only seen in a mirror as you then sit down on a similar chair to your brother.

"Okay, so bear with me on this next part." Fauiki says as he places cuffs on your calves and holds your wrists up in a way that leaves your soft and smooth armpits vulnerable. He then brings over a device to tickle your exposed underarms and now-bare abdomen, causing you to squirm and giggle. Then it is made worse when he removes the sandals protecting your feet, thus exposing your medium, size 8, normal arched feet with long, orient tapered toes, similarly well-manicured toenails, and rosy pink soles that are similarly soft, smooth, and exempt of wrinkles, which he then brings out a device to tickle.

Since you are very ticklish there too, your giggles and thrashing get stronger. He then puts the same collar he put on your brother earlier around the base of your neck too, only this time he grabs you by the neck and then turns on the collar before pulling your head away from your squirming headless body, and your laughter continues only for it to wane as the collar is removed. As you are placed next to your brother on the table, you watch as the laughing hysterics fade and your now headless self squirms less and less until it stops completely, even despite its continuing torture.

As Fauiki frees your now-unmoving body from its shackles while at the same time leaving the tickle machines on to see when the feeling returns, your friend says, "So I'm guessing you can't feel your body anymore either, can you?"

You nod your head in agreement.

"Hey, would you like to see that birthmark of yours?" Your friend asks.

You once again nod your disembodied head.

"Ok then, here it is." Fauiki says as he moves your smooth-shouldered headless body into a bowing position, then grabs you by your neck to get close enough to see it before your very eyes in a way that was originally impossible before he moves your headless self back to a lying position and places you back on the table. Following this, he then does the same syringe injection he did to your brother, but with your left arm, which he then follows up on with the same procedures, and the machine discovers your blood is A+.

Fauiki then says, "Well now, for this next part of the experiment, would you like to try out a brother's body?"

You think for a bit, but then decide you would and nod in agreement.

"Ok, well, first we need to do a few things." Fauiki says, to which he first washes your stump, then, after that, ties the collar around the base of your neck. After this, he turns it on and then presses your neck, where both your and Shuichi's spines align, resulting in a connection that gives you an overall rather unusual look of your mildly slender pale head and neck on top of his big boned mildly tan body, resulting in what looks like your entire head being a tanline.

You then walk with your brother's body from the shoulders down over to his disembodied head, which you then grab the sides of and pick up, followed by rotating him upside down to see that the head end also has a skin-covered stump. Because of this and his chubby neck, he looks like a fleshy ball with attached ears, rather long shoulder-length hair that is usually in a Chonmage style, and a rather feminine face. "Hey Fauiki?" you say in a rather mischievous tone.

"Yeah?" he curiously responded.

You say, "Have you ever caught a ball or someone's head before?" Shuichi hears this and has a concerned look on his face.

"Not that often, but I have caught a ball a few times; why'd you ask?" Fauiki answers.

You hold your brother's head from the base of his neck as you say, "Because how about you catch... This!" you say as you toss your brother's head over to your friend, who luckily catches him.

As your rather unique friend messes with your brother's disembodied head, he remembers what he said earlier about not feeling any attraction and asks, "Hey Aki, what do you think of my sister while on your brother's body?"

You think about it, and a tent starts to form in this new body you are borrowing.

"Aha! Based on my understanding of how puberty works and since you are attached to a more mature body, I think we now have proof that your brother is in love with my sister."

"So... what do I do with this?" you ask while pointing at the newly formed bulge in his brother's fundoshi.

Fauiki brings back the device, puts it under your brother's head, and says, "You should probably ask him."

Your brother then tells you what should be done as Fauiki moves the bowl with his head in it next to your ear.

"Okay, got it." you say as you go to the bathroom.

You pause and then say, "Oh, and before I go, you are free to do whatever you like with my headless self over there."

"Ok then." he says.

The next part of the story will focus on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You with your brother's body.

*Noteb*
2. Fauiki, your brother's disembodied head, and your headless body.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immortal Dave (UN: immortalhero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/A7TDFC9FC-The-Experiments-of-Freaky-Fauiki