*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/F55CV3FVT-Coach-Victor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: "My coach Victor."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Coach Victor

    by: Yellow
"I know a body that's guaranteed to get you some action, my coach, Victor!" said Robert maybe a little too cheerful to be talking about decapitation.

"Your coach? I don't want to have an old body," you answer. He rolls his eyes. "He's not old. He's in his mid-thirties and he is ripped! Come on, I want to experiment. I'll show you." He grabs he keys and starts to walk to the door. You follow him, a little skeptical. He opens the door, goes to his car and get in. You follow suit. Maybe you can swap with a student at your brother's university instead of his coach

When you get there, he parks near the locker rooms and tells you to get. You das he says and he leads you to the locker room. It smells very heavily of man musk and axe body spray. You pass a couple of guys on your way to the coach's office, but no one with a particularly good body. You turn one more time and you see a man. Not just any man, this is coach Victor.

Victor is a very tall man, maybe 6'5, with broad shoulders that give way to powerful arms, sculpted by the rigors of coaching. His chest, adorned with a light dusting of chest hair, exudes masculinity. It's hidden away by a school polo shirt, tight and revealing. A narrow waist leads to a set of defined abs, visible through the shirt, tracing the dedication he puts into his fitness. He wears a pair of red shorts, tight and short. His thighs, strong and well-proportioned, hint at the strength required for rugby. His hands, calloused from years of coaching and playing, possess a comforting yet firm grip. And best of all, his bulge, large and commanding. The shorts are so tight that you can clearly see the monster he's packing.

Coach Victor looks up at your brother, not bothering to greet him, he says "new meat? Come on, Jefferson, if you're gonna bring new guys they gotta atleast have some muscle on them. Get this twink out of here. He's not made for rugby." He turns around, not waiting for your brother to respond. You brother gives you a look, and you take a look at Victor's ass. Nice, thick. The perfect bubble butt. Without hesitation, you grab his coach's hair and pulls hard. His head comes off with an audible pop sound. He looks scared but as soon as he tries to speak you shove your jacket sleeve into his mouth and drag his body, al be it with much effort, to his office.

In his office, you close the blinds and your brother locks the door. "Okay, how does this work?" your brother asks. "You just have to take off my head and put it on his body." He nods and you place Victor's head on the desk. He's stopped screaming but is ranting on about pummeling the both of you and kicking out your brother from take off your left shoe and sock, and shove your sock in his mouth. He complains but you ignore him.

Finally, your brother pulls your head and it comes off your body, painlessly. He places it on Tom of the headless body, slumped over against a corner, and you immediately feel your head connecting. And it feels great. You stand up, now towering over your brother and former body. You grope your new muscular body. Your thick thighs, juicy ass, hairy pecs. They're all yours now. You take off the shorts to reveal a jockstrap. How fitting.

You take it off and unleash a monster cock. 9 whole inches, soft, but bot for long. Looks like coach was uncircumcised. Well, his body is now all yours. What now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run away with his body

*Noteb*
2. Fuck his head with his old body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yellow (UN: onelasttime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/F55CV3FVT-Coach-Victor