*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/591952-Stay-the-Champ-and-explore-your-new-body
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1478896
Possess the hottest girls in pokemon!
This choice: Stay the Champ and explore your new body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stay the Champ and explore your new body

    by: Galatic
"Well...As long as I have this body, I might as well have some fun with it..." you smile at yourself in the mirror. Quickly you unbutton the top button on your jacket, positioned just between your massive boobs. You feel them push out as you slide the jacket off, noticing that the only thing she had under it as a tight top that only covered the bottom half of her breasts, the tops completely exposed to the world without the protect jacket.
"Ohhh... Cynthia, you're such a slut..." You say in her sexy voice as you give your breasts a squeeze, tossing the jacket into a corner. You feel how tightly the leather is gripping her body, and squeezing your breasts is really arousing you. You quickly kick off your shoes into the corner with your jacket in it. You can feel your heart racing, you were about to see the most powerful trainer in all of Sinnoh, in all her naked glory. You fumble with the shirt, and finally, after much squeezing and erotic moaning, slide it off of your fine body. You gasp as you see your new boobs, nice and full, with only the lower half covered with a tight black bra, just like her shirt.
"Damn, I must really like the tight clothes...It's such a nasty fetish of mine, trying to make guys so hard for me..." you coo in her voice. With also a bit of effort, you begin sliding her tight leather pants off, feeling your ass being squeezed as you tug it out of your pants.
"Shit...I'm really wet..." You mutter as you succeed in getting them off. You toss both of them into the corner, left in nothing but a half bra and a very revealing thong. You smile, pushing your chest out. "Yeah...that’s it...I'm such a bitch, ohhhh...please, I want you sooo bad..." you moan, reaching up with one hand and squeezing your breast as you reach around and fumble to unclip it. After a moment you succeed, and hold it up for a moment teasingly before you let it fall.
"Ohhhhhhhhh my god!" You can't help saying, seeing your naked breasts. The nipples are already very hard, and you quickly reach up and squeeze one. You let out a cry as it feels like an electric jolt just went through your body. You let out a moan, sliding the thong off, rubbing your body against the mirror.
"Ohhhhhh...yesssss...Take me!! Please! Take me!!!" You moan in her voice, as you reach down and slowly push a finger into yourself. You moan, feeling wonderful, much better then anything you've ever felt as a man. You feel your warm love juices flowing out, and you quickly fall onto the bed, in a world of pleasure. You push your finger in deeper...deeper. You moan in pleasure, and slowly shove in two, fondling your breast with the other. You moan and pant. You think for a brief moment of what would happen if someone saw the most powerful trainer in Sinnoh pleasuring herself, but the thought only helps to make your hornier. You push deeper and deeper, your hand drenched, as you finger your clit. You let out a moan and arch your back, shrieking in your new voice "God!!! Yessssss!! OHHHH GODDD!!! I'M...I'M GONNA!!! I'M COOOOOOOOOOMMMINGGGGG!!!!" You shriek as you experience your first orgasm. You lay exhausted, panting on the bed, feeling wonderful, letting out little sexy moans every once in a while. After a bit of time, you recover and come to your senses. You sit up and playfully fondle your new boobs.
"Mmmm...Well 'Cynthia'...What shall we have you do now...?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/591952-Stay-the-Champ-and-explore-your-new-body