*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Practically a walking wet dream
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/592523-Practically-a-walking-wet-dream
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: The super-sexy high schooler, Liz  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Practically a walking wet dream

    by: Charon
Liz sashayed through the halls of her high school, reveling in the stares placed upon her. Wherever she went, everyone looked at her: the straight guys with pure lust, same with the gay girls; the straight girls gazed at her body with pure envy, and the gay guys wanted to know how she remained upright without snapping in half. No waist that thin could possibly support a set of huge, firm, jiggling boobs like those!

Liz swayed her huge, round, delicious ass this way and that, feeling her breasts shake from the motion. Today, she was feeling good!









So, how does Liz improve?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charon (UN: saluriel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/592523-Practically-a-walking-wet-dream