*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Our new owner
  2. Two new Barbie dolls
  3. Jessi's fate
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1483785-Shrinking-Contest/cid/1824657-Our-new-owner
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1483785
5'11.5" blonde Charlotte gets shrunken after winning a Mattel Barbie look alike contest.
This choice: Peter talking to a little girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Our new owner

    by: None
Peter was talking to a girl who was no older than 10. This girl, however, was much taller than Peter. Peter was eye level with her boobs would be if she was old enough to have any. I guessed that she was about 4'6", 4 inches shorter than Jessi normally is.
"Do you think that's Olivia?!" I asked Jessi.
"Dear God, I hope not. That's one big girl. She's probably as tall I was before all this! Hold on, let's see if we can hear what they're saying."
We couldn't really hear, but we definitely managed to catch him say "Olivia". Soon enough, they walked over to us. Peter led the way for the giant little girl behind him. She quickly and easily pushed him aside with no effort at all. The house opened right down the middle again, and Jessi and I stated at each other.
"These are my new dolls? I like them." She grabbed my with her right hand and inspected me. "A cheerleader? Hmm… your hair is all wrong. Later I'm gonna have to tie it in a bow and all." She placed me down and picked Jessi up. "And just what are you supposed to be?"
"Well, sweetie, tha--"
"I'm not talking to you, dad!" She shouted over him. "I'm talking to my doll."
"Me?" Jessi asked, pointing at her self.
"You are my doll, aren't you?"
Against my will, I chimed in. "She's a princess! Look her princess dress is over here!" I ran over and picked it up and showed it to the girl. She shifted her view to me, and had an angry expression. I gulped hard.
"Since you're a new doll, I won't punish you. But next time you speak out of turn, there'll be consequences." She looked bad at Jessi who was still in her hand. "So you're a princess?"
"Yeah… I guess… I'm just not in my, uh, princess dress. If you put me down I can try it on to show you."
"Very well." She said while placing Jessi back down on the third floor. Looking at her dad, she asked if she could have 3 friends over to play with her new dolls. Peter agreed. "Thanks daddy. You're the best. Now, could you leave me alone with my new dolls so I can play with them?" Before letting him reply, she began forcibly escorting the 3 foot man out of her room with no problem. Before even turning around from closing the door, she warned Jessi that "she had better be in her princess dress before I turn around, or else you'll be in big trouble. And you better remember that big for you is now even bigger because you're a doll now."
I looked over at Jessi and she was still trying to get the dress off. Since we weren't used to the Velcro that Barbie clothes had, she was having some trouble. I looked at her and whispered "I'll stall her".
"Hey, little girl!" I instantaneously yelled, not thinking about the whole "little" part. "We're not dolls, you know! We're people too! I think you should respect us!" She immediately turned around and stared me down. I knew I was in trouble.
"Little girl? Do you not see how tall I am compared to you?" She picked me up with her massive hand and held me by my waist. "I can easily control you." She put me down on the floor by her leg and said "you're not even half the size of my leg. How can you possibly call me a little girl? That's it. I really like you because you're a cheerleader Barbie, but you need to be punished. What will I do this time…?"
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you angry!" I yelled up at her from the floor.
Not paying any attention to me, she said, "I know! I'm gonna…"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1483785-Shrinking-Contest/cid/1824657-Our-new-owner