*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/2440202-Underneath-his-crotch
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: Underneath his crotch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Underneath his crotch

    by: Unknown
You finally are able to get a breath of semi fresh air as your head and top half of your body emerge from under your brother. You go to pull yourself out the rest of the way but your brother adjusts himself in the seat and ends up pinning you in place. Looking up wards you see your trapped under a rounded fleshy lump. You can see a thicker hair growth little more of a ways up. At first you think it’s his butt cheek, but your in a very shadowed place. Your brother shifts again and something falls towards you. You cross you arms over your head and prepare to be hit. A loud thump is heard as it lands, but doesn’t hit you. Peaking from between your arms, you see a rather large cylinder like object casing you in it shadow. It doesn’t take you long to realize it’s you brother penis, so you must be under his scrotum . You push against the sack and feel the skin give way with its sponge like feel. You try and pull yourself free but your still stuck. You try and pull yourself using a few hairs but all the does it cause your brother to rock back and forth to relieve the itch your causing. Maybe you can use this to get his attention. You pull a few more hairs and see your brother reacting to it. His reaction is to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scratch the area and pull you free, but you end up tangled in his pubic hair

*Noteb*
2. Get up and look

*Noteb*
3. Grind into the chair

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/2440202-Underneath-his-crotch