*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go into his asshole
  2. Has to take a shit
  3. In his crack
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/2706465-Go-into-his-asshole
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: Go into his asshole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Go into his asshole

    by: InsaneHatter
You were stuck between your now giant brother’s hairy ass cheeks right on his brown puckered hairy anus covered in his foul scat.
You could feel that he was about to sit down and you realized that when he sat down your tiny body would probably break into pieces.
Quickly you pushed your tiny body into your brother’s shit filled rear.
You were completely surrounded in sticky watery brown shit.
You struggled slightly and gagged at the repulsive smell especially when he ripped out a long meaty and eggy fart.
Your brother was completely unaware that you were in his shit filled anus at his mercy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InsaneHatter (UN: insanehatter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/2706465-Go-into-his-asshole