*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/2913155-Your-uncle-to-come-over
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: Your uncle to come over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your uncle to come over

    by: The Mystical Explorer
Your very muscular uncle Derek looms over you wearing a small skin-tight black speedo that looks painted on him. You gulped in fear as you look up towards his face but it was blocked by his large hairy pecs. You tried shouting his name but ur voice is too puny to reach his ears. You watch in fear as your uncle turns around showing you his large muscular bubble butt.

You scream to the top of your lung but sadly to no avail as you get smushed between the buttcheeks of your uncle as he happily eats a chili dog and with that he lets out a silent fart and for you, it hit you like a blizzard as you began gagging and to make matters worse your prison gets tighter as your uncle gets up causing you to be wedged between his buttcheeks. "MMMFFTT" you scream but no one heard you as your uncle walked to the.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pool

*Noteb*
2. Food Table

*Noteb*
3. Bathroom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Mystical Explorer (UN: themicroboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/2913155-Your-uncle-to-come-over