*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/609803-Ride-in-her-Clothes
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Into the Bag of Clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ride in her Clothes

    by: Mr. E
Light says " Jumping in the bag of clothes would be the best bet, this way i can wait til shes relaxed at home to safely communicate with her and i will be comfortable in the soft pile of clothing on the ride to her house with no immediate danger." you make your way across the carpet and head to Kiyomi. her bag is on the floor next to her legs and when you try to walk past her left shoe, she lifts it up in the air a little bit and you almost get stepped on but you dodge just in the nick of time.

Climbing up the side of the bag was not as easy as you thought it would be, its a long and tiring climb for someone as small as you trying to scale a two foot shopping bag. when you finally make it to the top you look up and see kiyomi still waiting looking pretty bored of waiting for you so long so if there ever was a time to go through with your plan its definitely now. you look down and see a pile of various garments waiting for you to jump on them so you take a daring leap and land on her clothes with a soft thud. you look up and see Kyomis pretty face staring into space out of the opening of the bag.

After about 15 more minutes of Light just chilling on top of some panty hose, Miss Takada gets up and says "Well if hes not gonna show up i shouldnt bother waiting anymore" and picks up the bag your in and walks outside your house and into her car. you were sent flying every where into all kinds of shirts pants and skirts and you can barely tell which way is up after Kiyomi swung the bag everywhere. when she gets home your once again swung in circles and sent flying in every direction into her socks and underwear and scarves. when she finally gets to her room and places the bag on her bed it seems as though your tangled in...

You have the following choices:

1. The Back of Her Thong

*Noteb*
2. The Front of Her Thong

*Noteb*
3. Her Sports Bra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/609803-Ride-in-her-Clothes