*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The dark caves
  2. Crashsite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1493200-2508/cid/2723559-The-dark-caves
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1493200
You and a party of astronauts find a strange planet
This choice: The dark caves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The dark caves

    by: Nathaniel Clark
The crew stood together as they watched their ship burn. Everyone was sweating from the fire but also the high temperature. Nathan knowing much about survival thought the best action was finding shelter from the heat. "Alright I know that things are bad, but we now need to focus on surviving here people. We need to find a place as a temporary shelter and get out of this heat" Nathan shouts.
Stevenson who is a friend to Nathan came out from the limping from the south. "Hey there is a set of caves over there, I landed there from the crash and harmed my leg" grunted Stevenson. Nathan declares" Alright grab anything of importance around you and head to the caves we will return when the fire dies down.

As you head to the cave...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nathaniel Clark (UN: nathaniel79335 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1493200-2508/cid/2723559-The-dark-caves