*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A trap has been set up.
  2. 3 Whole Weeks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/606685-A-trap-has-been-set-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: A trap has been set up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A trap has been set up.

    by: Stinkface
As you come bounding down the stairs and into the living room, you dont notice the trip wire your brother has set up across the room. You trip over it and fall face first into a, two foot high, pile of previously worn boxers and socks that for some reason was in the middle of the room. As soon as the smell hits you, you try to stand up, but all of a sudden Lewis grabs your arms, throws them underneath you and sits on your back, trapping you arms to the floor and your face to the pile of underwear. You again try to get up but Lewis is to heavy for you.

"Get off Me!" You shout at him, but he just replies
"No. This is only the start of my revenge".

He grabs the dirtiest sock from the pile and shoves it into your mouth, gagging you and forcing you to smell the week old laundry. He grabs your head and rubs your face around in the seat of a pair of his boxers, and you catch a whiff of what they were previously home to. Then he opens them and puts the over your head, so you are facing where his butt had once faced. Then he manages to roll you over several times disorienting you.

Suddenly you feel your wrists tighten as two seperate pieces of rope are tied each one. One of your arms is then pulled above your head as Lewis tugs on it and ties it one of the legs of the sofa. He does the same with your other arm, and both of you legs, tying each rope to something else around the room. When he is finished you are pretty much tied to the floor in a star shape, the boxers still over your head, and the sock still in your mouth.

Lewis laughs at you, "Haha, looks like your mine for the next 3 weeks". He takes the boxers off your head. "I'm gonna torture you in all the ways you did to me. Now what to do first...?"

You have the following choices:

1. He sits on your Face

2. He's not finished with the dirty laundry.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stinkface (UN: stinkface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/606685-A-trap-has-been-set-up