*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/771731-Another-neighbor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1495105
You come into possession of a very special device.
This choice: Another neighbor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another neighbor.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Upon hearing another familiar voice outside, you opened the window again and looked out, seeing your other neighbor Marcia (age 39) and her son Josh (age 15) exiting their house and heading to the car. Josh was ready for school and his mom was going to drive him to school as normal.

"Come on Josh, we haven't got all day, I have to get to work" Marcia said, turning to frown at son, who was dragging his feet as always.

"Yeah whatever mom!" he responded, not even looking up from his PSP console.

Curiosity again overwhelmed you as you looked at the remote, and your finger hovered above the 'Personality' button as you aimed the remote out of the window at your neighbors. Bzzaaaapppp!!.....you hit them both with two yellow beams from the remote control.

Marcia paused as she was opening the car door, and she suddenly looked over to her son again. "You're not playing it right Josh!" she sighed, before slamming the door shut and walking over to her son and grabbing the game console from him.

"Whatever mom, I'm not interested, can we please go, I don't want to be late for school" Josh responded, rolling his eyes and walking in an almost feminine manner towards the car. "And you don't want to be late for work do you?" he then asked, as he prepared to climb into the driver's seat.

His mom shrugged her shoulders in a typical, lazy, teenage fashion. "I don't care, my boss is an asshole anyway, someone should kick his head in" she responded as she took one of her manicured hands off her son's console and scratched her crotch through her black pants.

"MOM!!" Josh soon exclaimed, drawing her attention.

When she ignored him and resumed playing the game, he marched over to her and snatched the PSP off her. "You can play with that thing later" he told her, before walking back to the car.

"God I hate you!" his mom grumbled, as she followed him, dragging her feet so that the 2-inch heels of her pumps made a scraping noise on the ground.

She climbed into the passenger seat, refrained from putting on her seatbelt until her son told her too, then Josh started the car up and expertly pulled out of the driveway. You took a last look at them having another verbal exchange inside the car, and then they disappeared from view as Josh drove his mom to work.

"I wonder what the teachers will think at school when he pulls up in a car acting all mature" you chuckled, as you closed the window again.

There was also the possibility of him being pulled over by the police, since he wasn't old enough to drive a car by law, but...it wasn't your problem. You looked at the device once more and then grinned wickedly as you thought of all the wonderous things you could do with it, all the fun that you could have. You now knew that the 'Personality' function didn't necessarily mean a full body swap, but rather two people's maturity, mannerisms, habits and skills etc. could be switched, but they would still remain themselves.

You decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...head off to college.

*Noteb*
2. ...go to a friend's house.

3. ...go out and have some fun.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/771731-Another-neighbor