*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How hard can it be?
  2. Silent Night
  3. Two different stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498147-Shrunk-In-a-bus/cid/612987-How-hard-can-it-be
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1498147
try to survive different schools with different people!
This choice: Get help from the bus driver  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

How hard can it be?

    by: M.E
You weren't just going to stand around and do nothing. What if someone found your empty seat and sat in it. You couldn't take any chances. You made a hard jump, but was able to survive. This bus driver had crazy driving skills. She made really quick stops, and drives real fast. So you were running real quick to get to the bus driver. You were in need of attention. But you stumbled upon a road block by one of the fat girl's shoes. You were going to make a turn, until the bus driver hit a bump, and you went flying into the shoe. You looked up and saw some red toenails coming for you. You tried to jump out, but you were too small. Then the bus driver hit another bump, and you got out of the shoe, which had a funny smell stuck to you. Then the shoe moved out of the way, and you continued on.

You now arrived into the middle section. You were under the seat of Melody and Nani. You saw them playing with their sandels. Their was too much movement. You couldn't get across those gigantic feet. But you had to try, so you ran and tried to jump into a free spot, but then Nani's toes caught you in midair. You were stuck from Nani's toejam. You just kept moving and moving. You felt like you were going to gag. Then the bus driver came to a stop to pick up some kid. You were pulled out of the toejam, and boosted torwards the kids section.

You landed softly on a black surface. But it wasn't the floor. It even smelled funny. You looked up and saw two mischivous faces. It was Jessica and Kayla. "Why you in my sandel, Ryan?" "Ummmm its a long story but I just ne-" "Ohhh, I get it. You have a little foot fetish." "No I don't!" "Don't worry, Ryan. I'll give you what you want." Then Jessica starts to lower her tan foot into her sandel. Your mouth was full of sweat and toejam. "Please, Stop!" "Ok, fine." Then she took her foot off of you, and picked you up. "I think Kayla would like a little fun." Then you saw Kayla taking off her sneakers. The smell went long distance. You were then dangling above the shoe. "Welcome to your new home." Then the bus driver hit a third bump, and you went flying real high into the air. You landed in the seat in front. You looked around and saw the bus driver's daughter, Heather. She hated stuff going on her her seat, so she kicked you under the her mom's chair. You landed next to this box. It said "Foot relaxer! Just roll it into a ball and shove in your shoe! helps relax foot and destroys oders." What kind of fake product are they selling to people nowadays? Then you heard the bus driver. "I think i'll use that foot relaxer now." You look next to you, and see the product standing straight. You mimic the product and standed still. Then she grabbed the...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Real product

2. Fake product

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498147-Shrunk-In-a-bus/cid/612987-How-hard-can-it-be