*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms Yomako's fat
  2. other
  3. ready to begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500544-yoko-ritonas-big-gain/cid/2482535-Ms-Yomakos-fat
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1500544
yoko ritona from gurren lagann gets big and fat
This choice: Teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ms Yomako's fat

    by: crushstar
Life had become far easier for humans now that they lived on the surface. No longer restrained by underground primitive living, civilization greatly prospered. It took no time at all for the people to adapt to their more opulent lifestyles. The younger generations couldn't even imagine the arduous endeavor that subterranean living posed. In fact most kids only had to worry about school.

"OOF!" a kid fell on the path as he walked to school.

A rather large figure approached the fallen boy riding a scooter.

"You can get up on your own, right?" sweetly spoke the massive figure.

The boy looked at the soothing figure. It was a wide woman with long red hair eating. She looked constricted in her taut dress. Huge boobs prevented any attempts at buttoning her shirt, a belly wrapped tightly by tenuous fabric, her sleeves seemed skin tight nearing ripping as did every other seam on the woman's dress. Her butt was oozing off the sides of the seat that sunk deeply between her gelatinous orbs.

"Uh I'm fine." said the boy dusting himself off.

"That's my little man." praised the woman taking a bite out of a burger before riding off.

The boy watched the woman ride off captivated by her beauty. "Oooh I hope I see her again."

Upon arriving at school the boy gathered with the other kids to meet their teacher. To the boy's glee his teacher was the scooter riding woman. As the corpulent woman stood before the class the boy noticed that she looked even fatter than he thought. The woman weighed at least 300 pounds.

"Hello students, I shall be your teacher, Ms Yomako."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Little did the kids know that their obese teacher was really Yoko Littner the sniper from Team Dai Gurren. Yoko had been served as a teacher for many years now. Starting with her slim figure, the years had added many layers of fat to her frame. With society improving people became more sedentary especially Yoko who found herself sitting down all the time. It also didn't help that numerous fastfood establishments had popped up on the quaint little island causing Yoko to become fiercely addicted to the greasy food.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In class the kids notice Yoko's flab jiggle

*Noteb*
2. Yoko eats during class

*Noteb*
3. Yoko's dress rips

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FatLeaf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500544-yoko-ritonas-big-gain/cid/2482535-Ms-Yomakos-fat