*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Safe Keeping
  2. More Testing
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1292466-Safe-Keeping
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: Lock the formula in a safe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Safe Keeping

    by: Thepeoplearetheheroes
Kathy decided that this formula was too dangerous to simply test overnight, she opened up the container and the machine and poured the entire fluid into a special container, which she then sealed tightly. Walking over to the safe in the storage room she placed the container inside, closed the door and dialled in the combination to lock it. She had difficulty remembering what the complex combination was and she wrote it down on a piece of paper and stuffed it hastily in her back pocket. She then clocked out and drove home.

Unbeknownst to her however, the note she placed in her back pocket fell out just as she was clocking out and then later that night burglars broke into the facility at midnight. Two women wearing black walked up to the back door of the building as they quietly disconnected the alarms, both of them then quietly entered the labs where they proceeded to steal some expensive looking lab equipment and they came across the safe.

The first woman then looked around and found a bit of paper with the combination on it, smiling she then turned the safe lock and opened it. Inside she only found a special container. She thought it might have money or other valuables in it so she took the container and placed it inside her bag. Suddenly the alarm sounded. The other woman, Janice shouted "Go, get out of here!" Amber the other burglar followed suit as they both ran to their car and took off.

As they arrived back to their apartment they opened each other's bags to look at what they stole, which wasn't very much although Amber pulled the container from her own bag and looked at it, she turned to Janice as to how they would share the loot and she then said

You have the following choices:

1. "It's probably worthless, you can keep it"

*Noteb*
2. "I wonder what's inside it?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thepeoplearetheheroes (UN: herocity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1292466-Safe-Keeping