*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1360463-God-does-anything-he-wants-to
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: Give it to Jim the violent felon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

God does anything he wants to

    by: Unknown
You had randomly, in an unbiased fashion, whittled down a long list of possible test subjects to Jim and Melissa. Flipping a coin, you headed to Jim's place.

He was out on probation and you'd heard the leash was tight. He chafed under the restrictions.

Knocking on his door, he answered it a short time after.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Hard liquor was thick on his breath.

A little taken aback, you replied, "Um, well, I'm here doing random testing of my company's new energy drink, and I'd like you to tell me what you think of it."

"Oh, yeah? How do I know that shit's not poison or something? Lot of people want revenge for what I did..."

"I assure you it is not poisonous. My company has connections. It would not do for them to be linked to such a thing, and they may be able to use them to mitigate some of your current circumstances."

"Hm." He considered for a moment, then snatched the bottle from your hands and chugged the formula in one go.

He grimaced. "That shit was gross! What was it? That was no energy..." He trailed off as his eyes lit up. "God? I'm God now? Forever and ever, accept no substitutes, no others before me, all that sort of thing, ruler of everything, eternal, creator and destroyer, unchallengeable God?"

He grinned, a dangerous grin. "Fuck yeah!" Pointing his fingers as if they were guns, shrubs caught fire, trees were cloven by lightning, cars exploded and concrete became wet cement. "Whoo! All I need now is a hot bitch to lay and this will be perfect!"

His eyes alighted on you, and suddenly you found yourself immobile. Your face started writhing, and platinum-blond hair fell into your eyes. You could feel it going down your back. A weight, heavier and heavier by the second, sprang up on your chest. Your waist contracted painfully, your ass became huge with the tips of your hair brushing the top, and your legs became smooth while your penis retracted and an extremely sensitive, dripping vagina formed in its place.

He shoved you in the tits and you fell backward. Your clothes vanished before you hit the ground, as did his, and you could see his already-erect and huge dick ready to go. You felt yourself lifted by an invisible force and your legs spread wide. Then he shoved into you and you screamed in pure pleasure.

For hours the new-fledged God screwed you right there at his front door. People walked by, not caring. Finally he pulled his dick out, threw you to the ground and caused clothing to appear around himself.

As you lay there, you felt your breasts grow even bigger, your pussy deeper and wetter, your ass fatter, and your hair longer, and you knew this was his way of thanking you for giving him his powers and being such a good fuck.

--

Jim thought. So now this was it. He was God, everyone else was a little shit, and there was nothing they could do about it. He grinned.

Maybe he could get revenge on his old gang for leaving him out to dry when it came to that petty thing that got him in jail. It's not like his stab had done much. The guy was basically dead already.

Or maybe he could get the police officer who had nabbed him and wouldn't believe him when he said it was mostly the others.

You have the following choices:

1. Jim visits his old gang.

2. Jim visits the police station.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1360463-God-does-anything-he-wants-to