*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1750916-She-gives-it-to-her-youngest-son-or-daughter
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: She gives it to her youngest son (or daughter)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She gives it to her youngest son (or daughter)

    by: scriptboy
Sarah was in panic. She had just gotten home from the lab and she was holding a plastic container in her hand with the most powerful formula ever created. She then realized that she was in serious trouble, having taken the formula away from the lab and having smuggled it to her home, violating every single rule in the book. Surely if this were found out then she would be fired on the spot!

She became nervous! If she were to drink the formula then it would be too obvious, right? So, she wondered if she could just find someone to give the formula to! Then, she thought about her own son, Kevin, who was just 12 years old. Kevin was riding his bike down the street, but he remained relatively close to the house.

“Kev! KEVIN!” Sarah shouted at the boy who was pedaling his bike down the street. The boy with short, brown hair and blue eyes quickly pedaled his way back to the mailbox where Sarah was standing.

“Hi mom!” the boy smiled as he stopped the bike right in front of his mother.

“Hey sweetheart… I brought something from work for you to try…” she said as she pulled out the plastic container.

“Ohh….” Kevin grinned as he admired the container with the formula. “Fruit juice?”

“This is magic fruit juice, Kevin!” Sarah explained. “If you drink it then everything you want will happen and come true!”

“Oh wow!” Kevin smiled. “Can I have it?”

Sarah just nodded as she heard police sirens approaching from a distance.

Kevin unscrewed the cap and carefully drank all of the juice in the container in one big gulp!

“Ahhh….” Kevin sighed, as he closed his mouth before letting out a loud burp. “Delicious!”

Just then, a police car pulled into their street. Sarah became very concerned. Kevin sensed her concern by now and realized what he had drunk and why she was concerned.

Kevin looked down at the container and willed for the empty plastic item to transform into a toy car. The container instantly morphed into a small, toy race car!

Just in time as the police car pulled up.

“Ma’am…” the officer asked, as he lowered the window. “There has been a report of some stolen scientific government property in a plastic container… Have you seen anything or anyone here with that?”

While nobody was paying attention to him, Kevin waved his hand and caused a small forest fire to start in the woods, just a few miles from their house. The dispatcher came on the radio and interrupted the conversation, and summoned the officer to head out to the woods to check out the fire.

As the police car drove away, Sarah turned to her young, omnipotent son.

“Did you cause that fire?”

“Yeah! It was very easy to do that!” the boy grinned.

“You know you have God-powers now…” Sarah said quietly.

“Yeah… I love this!” Kevin grinned.

The young, athletic preteen boy was going to have a world of fun as the new God…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kevin has more fun at school

2. Kevin has more fun at baseball practice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1750916-She-gives-it-to-her-youngest-son-or-daughter