*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. an all-male share house
  2. CRASH!
  3. Critical Malfunction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1503197-Planet-of-the-Giants/cid/873133-an-all-male-share-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1503197
Your crew gets stuck on a planet of giants. How do you survive?
This choice: an all-male share house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

an all-male share house

    by: Unknown
You discover the share house. Suddenly, the ground shakes, and 10 huge giants run out shirtless. Half of them jump over you into a pool, barely missing crushing your tiny body. "Yo Chad!", one guy yells. Walking out the house, Chad is an adonis. He takes slow steps with his muscular legs and size 14 feet. His 6 foot 3 body mesmerizes you, especially his attractive face. He has wavy chestnut brown hair, with deep hazel eyes and a perfect nose. You then gaze at his thick feminine lips. You think of Tom Welling's lips, and how exact they are to his. "I wish I could kiss him with those puckers." In his deep voice, Chad replies, "Yo Brady, what's up?" Brady yells for him to come join him in the pool. Chad agrees, walking over to the pool. You then stare at his luscious rear, so juicy and plump for an athletic 19 year old like him. You try to walk his direction, but then stop. The boys are in the pool, but the door to the share house is cracked open, open enough for you to sneak in. What do you do next? In a thought-out decision, you decide...

You have the following choices:

1. ...to go in to the share house.

*Noteb*
2. ,,,to go to the pool.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1503197-Planet-of-the-Giants/cid/873133-an-all-male-share-house