*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. JD
  2. Who will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507990-Scrubs-Weight-Gain/cid/899447-JD
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1507990
A story for the men of Sacred Heart Hospital to start filling out their scrubs.
This choice: JD  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

JD

    by: Unknown
*This story takes place just after Carla and Turk left for their honeymoon (the events of which you can read about in the Turk storyline), with one slight difference. In this story, J.D didn't break up at the rehearsal dinner, and instead are enjoying a 'growing' relationship.*

J.D and Elliot were in a cab on the way back to Elliot's place after Turk and Carla's wedding reception. J.D leaned back in the chair, popping the button on his tuxedo trousers.

"Whoof," he sighed, "I think I overdid it at that buffet."

Elliot smiled and snuggled up next to him, patting his small belly, "I think it's kinda cute."

They began to make out, and only stopped when the cab driver cleared his throat and informed them
that they had arrived at their destination.

Throwing a few crumpled bills at the driver, the lovestruck pair stumbled up to Elliot's apartment, a small but well furnished one bedroomed flat, with an ensuite bathroom and full kitchen.

While Elliot freshened up, J.D stripped out of his suit and lay on the bed in his boxers. He prodded his bloated belly and made a mental note to watch what he ate. Despite what she had said, he doubted Elliot would appreciate if he porked up.

All thoughts of weight gain were knocked from his mind by the reappearance of Elliot, wearing a lacy black thong... and nothing else.

The next morning, J.D woke up and found...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...he was late for work!

2. ...that Elliot had prepared a large breakfast.

*Noteb*
3. ...his pants didn't fit.

*Noteb*
4. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AndyMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507990-Scrubs-Weight-Gain/cid/899447-JD