*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 3
  2. chapter 2
  3. Sojokou Senkou
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508239-Sojokou-Senkou/cid/623571-Chapter-3
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1508239
read the item body.
This choice: original  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chapter 3

    by: Anthony-kun
It’s been 10 long years since Naruto left the village. The villagers partied but they were all stopped and arrested by the anbu and sent to Ibiki. The sandaime was eagerly waiting for his return. ‘It’s been 10 long years since that day Naruto. I hope that you come back soon…. My grandson.’

At the main entrance of the village a figure about 5’10 in. tall was walking towards the gate. He was wearing a blue trenchcoat with red flames at the bottom. It also had the kanji for ‘fire, water, Earth, wind, and lightning’ in an X pattern and in the middle was the kanji for ‘Sojokou Senkou’(Elemental Flash). He was also wearing a black muscle shirt that showed off his 8 pack abs. He was also wearing blue shinobi pants with a sword strapped to his side, and was also wearing black shinobi sandals. His hair was just as wild, spicky and yellow as his father’s.

This person was none other than Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

He was nearing the gates and asked his tenant, ‘hey kyuu do you think I should put up a transformation to hide myself until I get to the tower.’ “Yeah kit, you probably should since they probably still hate you.” Naruto sighed, ‘okay I’ll put the transformation up.

He transformed and looked like a 35 year old man. He approached the gate and the guard on the left said, “Halt! Name and biusness.

“Shingo Mattsumoto and I’m here to visit an old friend.” Said the disguised Naruto.

“All right go ahead, but please don’t cause any trouble or you will be tossed out” said the guard on the right.

‘Shingo’ nodded and walked all the way to the Hokagr Tower.

In the office of the Hokage Sasuke Sarutobi was battling the grearest of all enemies known to kages, paperwork. Sarutobi sighed and said outloud, “Naruto, please come back and take this job away so I can go back to retirement “

“I may just take you up on that offer old man” said a voice. Sarutobi looked up only to meet a 35 year old brown haired man. Sarutobi said,

“Excuse me, but who are you? And only one person may call me old man and ha has been gone for 10 years.”

“Whoops let me take care of that and them he put his hands in the ram seal and said, “Release.”

Sarutobi just about had a heart attack when he looked into the face of someone he thought was dead and could only utter one word, “Minato”. Naruto laughed and said,

“Sorry old man but I’m not my old man. Instead I’m Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.”

Sarutobo went into a deeper shock and did the only thing that a kage would never do. He fainted. Naruto just sighed and waited for him to wake up.

Three hours later.

Sarutobi woke up and thought all that was a dream but then he saw Naruto in a corner calmly reading a book. Sarutobi just sighed and sat back up in his chair and asked Naruto how his training trip was. Naruto just responded that he could beat his father without even tying because his power merged with the kyuubi. Sarutobi was shocked that Naruto was so strong and said, “yout just like your father. Mastering so many jutsu and becoming so strong at such a young age.”

Naruto just grinned and said,” I’m just that good.”

Sarutobi also grinned and said, “Well Naruto I suppose you are going to the ninja academy.”

Naruto sighed and said, “to be honest, I really don’ want to be with a bunch of brats who don’t know shit about being a ninja.” He sighed again, “But if its to become the best then I’ll do what I have to do.”

“Then I’ll write a note to the teachers of the graduating class that they will have a new student for the graduating exams.” Said Sarutobi. He then pulled out a black headband that went down his back like a ponytail. Naruto put iy on and said goosbye before he disappeared in a flash of lightning. Sarutobi saw the kanji on the back of his trenchcoat and muttered two words, “No way.”

Iruka Umino was 25 years old, had brown hair that was tied ina ponytail similar to shikamaru, had a normal normal chunin outfit on and had a large scar across his nose. He just got a letter from the hokage that they would have a new graduating student. He didn’t think someone could get in just after the exam, but if he was recommended personally by the hokage then he must be good.

The assistant teacher Mizuki also looked like a normal chunin except that he had grey hair that was covered by a bandana style headband. If you looked closely you good see a evil glint behind his eyes. He, like Iruka, was also surprised that the hokage allowed someone in so late after they just had the genin exam.

Iruka decided it was time to start to start the class so he said, “Settle down class.”

Nothing happened, “please settle down.”

No reaction

Iruka developed a tick mark above his head and using his devil head jutsu he yelled

“SHUT THE FUCK UP.”

The class immediately quieted down because even the ever stoic Uchiha and Aburame were frightened of that jutsu. Iruka’s head went back to its normal size and he said, “Well class today is the day that you graduate and become shinobi. Before we get on to the team assignments we have a new student joining us.

Everyone was shocked that there was a new student after they just went through 6 years of the academy and some new guy can just waltz in here and automatically graduate without taking a single class.

Then everyone’s favorite banshee bit- I mean Sakura voiced everyone’s thought, “Iruka sensei, how come we had to go through 6 years of the academy and then some new guy can just waltz right in here without taking a single class.” Several others nodded in agreement.

Iruka sighed, “ He was given permission from the hokage to be here because the hokage says he’s, and I quote, ‘A prodigy not scene since Itachi Uchiha.”

At Itachi’s name Sasuke listened intently. It was no big secret that Sasuke absolutely loathed his brother for what he did. He killed the entire Uchiha clan leaving only him and his twin sister Saya left alive. Just then the door opens and everyone holds there breath in anticipation to see who it is. Naruto walked in with an aura of coolness that Sasuke could only dream about. He was wearing what he wore to meet the hokage except the trenchcoat. He surveyed the class and he noticed that all but one girl(coughsakuracough) were eyeing him with looks of lust and hunger. He ignored most of the class except for a select few that caught his eye.

The first was a girl that had shiny gray hair that went down to her shoulder blades, had coal black eyes, and she wore a mask across the lower half of her face. She wore a black tanktop that hugged her curves perfectly, and had small ample c-cup breasts. She also had on blue shinobi pants and blue shinobi sandals. ‘She must be from the Hatake clan. So that is Kakashi and Anko’s child. Her name is Kira Hatake.’ He gave her a wink and she blushed. Other girls gave her a death glare.

The second one who caught his eye was The Ice Queen Of The Academy Saya Uchiha herself. She wore the standard Uchiha clothes that consisted of a navy blue tank top with the Uchiha symbol on her back and, instead of white shorts like her brother; she had on black biker shorts that hugged her hips perfectly. She also had midnight blue hair that went down to her mid-back, small c-cup breasts and luscious legs. ‘One of the two Uchiha clan survivors. If what kyuubi told me about C.R.A(Clan Restoration Act) is true then I might be able to have some fun in the near future with all these lovely ladies, but for now I think I’ll get to know them.’ He flashed her a foxy grin that had all the girls, especially Saya, blush and have a mini orgasm.

The final one that caught his eye was Yukina Nara, a girl from the Nara clan. She was different then your average Nara because she wasn’t as lazy as every other Nara and she actually trained and didn’t think ‘everything’ was troublesome. She wore a fishnet shirt with a small tan jacket, like her cousin Shikamaru, along with black pants that weren’t too loose nor too tight. She had mid. C-cup breasts with ling brown hair that went a little lower than her shoulders. ‘A Nara that doesn’t think everything is troublesome. That’s new. If my spies serve me correctly then these 3 are known the ice queens of the academy and they got it right perfectly. When we get older I think we’ll have a lot of fun together.’ Thought Naruto. as her a look of love and she blushed heavily and he quickly gave this look to all 3 girls and they all blushed and looked away. He thought that was enough fun…..for now. He decided to introduce himself.

“Hello, my name in Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, it’s nice to meet you all.”

You have the following choices:

1. original

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anthony-kun (UN: anthonyl6892 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anthony-kun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508239-Sojokou-Senkou/cid/623571-Chapter-3