*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just desserts.
  2. Tiny teens.
  3. Final Fantasy 9
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509042-Final-Fantasy-Shrunk/cid/1914436-Just-desserts
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1509042
You shrink in the world of Final Fantasy! GTS only.
This choice: After lunch.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Just desserts.

    by: Unknown
''Wow...'' Zidane grunts, letting out a guttural belch, ''Amazing food, Eiko. Well done.''

''Teehee, thanks!'' Eiko giggles, mock curtseying, ''I'll just go get the dishes started...''

''Like hell you will!'' Zidane exclaims, ''you cooked, so we'll clean! C'mon Vivi, I'll wash, you dry.''

''Uhmm... I dunno if I'd be any good at that, Zidane.'' Vivi mumbles earnestly, ''I mean-''

''Oh, bull!'' Zidane forestalls him, ''with your Fire magic, they'll be dry in no time!''

And the two young men head off into the kitchen, leaving Dagger and Eiko on their own outside.

''So... how 'bout them square potatoes, huh?'' Eiko laughs snidely at her expense.

''S-sorry if I didn't peel them very well...'' Dagger fumes inwardly, resisting the urge to hit something, or worse, her. But she remains calm. Because she still has to put her plan into action.

With Eiko's back turned, Dagger quickly grbas her staff, and mutters a spell, ''minima adaptus inverae...''

And unbeknownst to little Eiko, she's about to become much smaller!

''Huh? What the?!''

The six year old is surrounded by a vivid white light, and starts to decrease in size, ''Dagger, what're you doing?!''

But next thing Eiko knows, she's only a few inches tall - five at the most - and a now gigantic Dagger is casually walking towards her position.

''Ohh, I dunno...'' Dagger laughs sikily as she kneels down in front of the shrunken Eiko, ''just exacting a little revenge, is all.''

With Zidane and Vivi completely oblivious in the kitchen just a few feet away, Eiko screams with terror as she is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Picked up.

*Noteb*
2. Stashed somewhere.

*Noteb*
3. Crushed underfoot.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509042-Final-Fantasy-Shrunk/cid/1914436-Just-desserts