*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Femme Fatales
  2. Choosing Cinderella
  3. The Advisor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/3414986-Femme-Fatales
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: The Warehouse girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Femme Fatales

    by: rugal b.
You look up and down but your interest is drawn to a group labeled as "Warehouse Girls," who you assume are girls that, well, frequent the Warehouse. It's a place you've never been out to before but you certainly know of it: a popular weekend hangout spot for high schoolers. But from what you've heard this isn't like the Monte, instead it's a place to drink and dance and engage in all kinds of other hedonistic pursuits. You'd bet that as one of them you could have your share of fun out there with little problem.

But there seems to be more to it than that from what Deanna's typed up. A lot of these girls exist on the margins, her message states. Not socially or anything but of the mainstream. The girls who don't conform to the more rigid hierarchies of Westside.

In other words, underground types. Artsy and indie and all that other fun stuff. But it's still worth looking at so you begin to research the first name on the list: Rebecca Sykes. She's a nice looking girl, a bit flashy, and seems to have a thing for coats and low cut tops that display her rather ample assets. And you see pictures of her at the Warehouse and at lots of parties with lots of people.

Rebecca Sykes is a real party girl. If there's one going on the chances are she knows about it and will be there. I don't know if I'd say she's the center of any scene but she's around and sees and knows a lot and is generally pretty well liked. For this group, she probably knows more about the ins and outs than anyone else, including me. A lot more clever than you'd think too. But she comes with a boyfriend so you'd have to deal with that.

That boyfriend is probably the guy you see her with in a lot of photos.

You move on to a girl named Lori Sherman. She's pale and thin but her face is cute with big doe eyes and hair dyed a bright blue. Like with Rebecca, you see a lot of pictures of her at the Warehouse and a lot in particular with a guy who you don't recognize.

Lori's a wannabe social activist but truth be told she spends more time partying with her friends and boyfriend than she does "fighting the good fight" or whatever. Probably because she's too drunk and/or pilled to really do anything else. Except for her boyfriend. But he goes to Eastman and he's not always around so I've heard that Lori likes to disappear with other guys because they're "not exclusive" but you probably shouldn't tell her boyfriend that!

You're not sure you like the rest of it but someone with connections to Eastman might prove useful if you want to expand over to there eventually.

From there it's a girl you're at least a little familiar with because she sits next to you in second period. Mia DeWitt is a small girl but incredibly cute with long, wavy, auburn hair usually topped by a beret or some sort of other hat. But you don't really know her beyond that.

Mia's a nice girl, really outgoing and popular. She hangs around with the artsy types but I see her with lots of different people too. She's really flirty with guys but I don't think I've seen her with a boyfriend or anything like that. I'd bet more than a few of the guys she hangs out with would definitely want something more from her though. But yeah, she flits in and out of groups as needed so that'd probably make her pretty useful.

Next on the list is another girl you have vague familiarity with: Dorothy Harmon. You share Walberg's class with her and she's not bad looking at all; a girl with dark hair, just the right amount of meat and nice, large breasts. But that's about where your knowledge of her begins and ends so you look at what Deanna's written.

Dorothy... she's an interesting choice. Her list of friends is like someone threw darts at a list of names. She's really good friends with engineering nerd Rachel Bell and she she hangs around a lot with a thug like Jordana Trujillo and Bethany Lewis who's a swimmer and, well, it kind of goes on like that. But she's also got a reputation for being pretty loose and easy so if you want to be her then I hope you're prepared to really be her.

You suppose that being a slut isn't really the impression that Dorothy's ever given you but then it's not like you actually know her so how cany you be surprised?

The last name on the list is Tara Stills. She's a very punk looking girl with her hair dyed bright pink. She's pretty, but her pictures always show a girl who looks nervous or vaguely unhappy, even when she's smiling. One thing that worries you is some of the guys you see her hanging around with: guys like Joshua Call or Nicholas Horner. The low lifes.

Tara Stills is probably not the best name on the list admittedly. I think she lives over in the trailer park so I've seen her hang around with drama magnets like Melanie Saxon and Brianna Gould. She hangs around a lot of boys too but it's definitely not the ones I'd be caught dead around. I don't know if she does anything with them or not but I wouldn't be surprised. But I don't think I've ever heard of her causing any problems or bullying anyone herself, either.

Yeah, the idea of possibly being a fuck toy for the scumbags of the school isn't appealing at all. But one thought does occur to you: it might be good to have someone like Chen under your control and if this girl hangs around that crowd then she'd probably be a means to getting him. All of them, in fact, seem like they'd have their uses even if there's parts of them that make them seem initially undesirable. Like Dorothy's easiness might seem a drawback but then if you need to get masks onto certain guys, she'd be like a Mata-Hari.

So you'll go with one of these girls. The question is, which one would be the best, the most useful, or the least objectionable?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rebecca Sykes

*Noteb*
2. Lori Sherman

*Noteb*
3. Mia DeWitt

*Noteb*
4. Dorothy Harmon

*Noteb*
5. Tara Stills

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/3414986-Femme-Fatales