*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not Right Now!
  2. She's at home
  3. Where is Amy Brooke?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/3097440-Not-Right-Now
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1510989
Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com
This choice: a 2-inch tall man in your slipper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not Right Now!

    by: Doom
You sigh, seeing that the little man has walked over to your slipper in an attempt to get your attention. Back in the beginning, when the shrinking first took off before anyone realized the scope of the affected, every shrunken man thought they were the only one, that they were the focus of the universe, that everything was all about them.

Now, most of them have come to accept that their desires aren't important and that women are the big players now. Someone needs to bring this little dude up to speed.

Not you, though. Not now. As much as you want to teach the pest a lesson - a thrill of pleasure just at the thought! You know that you can't be late for your interview today.

"Sorry, little guy," you say, punting him across the room with a flick of your big toe, "but I've got places to be."

You stride from the room, time enough for one indulgence before you need to dress and leave.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A quick shower

*Noteb*
2. A breakfast on the run

3. Check the morning news

*Noteb*
4. Some exercises

*Noteb*
5. No time! Gotta go!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/3097440-Not-Right-Now