*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/627975-Bullying-in-your-bedroom
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1510989
Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com
This choice: three 2-inch tall guys bullying a 1-inch tall guy near your slipper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bullying in your bedroom

    by: AmyBrooke
"Please, let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!" You hear as the 1-inch tall guy is getting pummeled and screaming for help. It wasn't the first time you had heard of something like this happening, tiny guys had no chance of being superior to women, so they had to beat each other up to feel better about themselves. Determined to teach them a lesson, you put your feet in your slippers, walk over towards them, and place your hands on your hips. Surprisingly, the three of them are still beating him up. Two of them are holding the 1-inch tall guy by the arms while the leader of the three-man gang seem to be taunting him. Feeling fed up after watching this, you finally tap your slippered foot beside the leader. They all stop for a moment to look up at you. "Hey, pick on someone your own size!" You say in an aggressive tone, staring down at the leader.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AmyBrooke (UN: amybrooke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/627975-Bullying-in-your-bedroom