*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/648791-Tiny-Rachel-meets-Giantess-Amy
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1510989
Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com
This choice: A tiny woman so you can talk to her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiny Rachel meets Giantess Amy

    by: Neo-rodent
Your eyes find the frightened face of a tiny woman below on your pizza. She squirms under your dominate gaze, but the melted mozzarella has engorged more than half of her body and it refuses to let her escape. You reach two fingers down and see her mouth widen in a silent scream. "She probably thinks she is destined for my mouth!" You think to yourself with a smile. Little does she know, out of the hundreds trapped upon your lunch, she could be the only survivor.

Your fingers pinch down and you can barely feel her between your fingertips. You end her struggles with the gentlest clamp and pluck her out from the cheese. For a moment, you think about what you will do with your new tiny woman. Eventually, you decide that you want to listen to and talk with her.

************

Rachel had given up her struggles and was now feeling hopeless. Around her, Amy's fingerprints formed parallel walls like two adjoining rockfaces. Pressed flat between them, Rachel can only wiggle helplessly. Then without warning, the one against her back drops away and the only thing that holds her to the remaining finger is inertia as it surges forward toward Amy's ear.

Suddenly, everything gets darker and the tiny woman is being pushed into Amy's ear. When the finger retracts; it leaves Rachel lying hurt, sad, and humiliated. Slowly, she staggers to her feet and faces Amy's vast tympanic membrane while trying to build up her courage.

"What do you want from me!?" She feels her words vibrate inside of Amy's sensitive ear.

********************

You start eating your pizza. Every chew is a murder, every swallow a massacre. After gulping down a few squirming mouthfuls, you write your response on a notepad you carry in your purse. You make sure to use small print so the tiny woman in your ear will see it properly when you display it for her. You could just say it but you are busy eating and you want her to read your message.

*********************

Rachel crawls out toward the opening of Amy's ear canal when she notices your message. "Hi! My name is Amy. I want you to tell me about yourself. Who were you before you shrunk? Tiny women are rarer and I think that I like you! I could easily sell or crush you if I wanted too so keep me interested!" Rachel mouthed the words scrawled in unmistakable graphite out loud as she read them and Amy heard her speak clearly. Rachel experienced a mix of emotions. She was fighting for her life, believed she was about to be vored, and now was being asked to share her life story with a giant woman while inside of her ear! She snapped back to reality and realized that this was her one and only chance to survive and that she finally had someone that wanted to listen to her! Tiny Rachel took a deep breath and
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neo-rodent (UN: glacialmind101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/648791-Tiny-Rachel-meets-Giantess-Amy