*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/650633-Flexing-her-power-Swatted-Amy--Zack-together
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1510989
Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com
This choice: A cute tiny guy around your age  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Flexing her power, Swatted, Amy & Zack together?

    by: AmyBrooke
Leaning in, you set aside your hunger and scan the surface. It’s unlikely to find a real man here. But the possibility of finding a man of quality that is sexually arousing and faithful for having his life spared by your grace is worth it. You growl in an aggressive tone to scare them, weeding out the weak men. As expected, the weak beg for mercy and cry. With a look of disgust directed at one particularly pathetic weakling, you flick him onto the table. Without hesitation, you open your hand up nice and wide. “I hate weak men!” Your hand comes down like a giant fly swatter, smashing him like an ant.

You hover your hand above your tiny captives at an angle to let them see the squished remains of a weakling. “Come on. Isn’t there at least one of you angry with me, willing to tell me what I did was wrong, or are you all so spineless that you justify watching when your friend gets swatted like a common insect under my lovely hand?” Watching them trying to suppress their fear, knowing their lives are at your mercy and you can do what you want is stimulating. “That’s what I thought. Know your place. If I want to squish you under my boot like the disgusting germ-carrying insects that you are, I will. If I want to capture you in a glass jar with some dirt and a leaf like I did with the tiny guys I found when I was younger; I will! I get what I want and what I don’t get; I take!”

You reach out and delicately pluck one of them between your finger and thumb, raising him towards your face. He seemed to stand out from the crowd. He’s not as small as the others and he seemed unaffected after flexing your power over these unworthy wimps. “What’s your name?” You demand and ask seductively. “Zack.” You hear him yell and start to giggle. It’s a cute name and he sounds like an itty bitty ant. He was attractive with a good tan, brown hair, and an athletic body with a blue and green eye. Very unique.

I feel a slight feeling of love in my heart for him. I feel as though we could make a good couple. Sure, I could force him to return my feelings but I won't know if he's lying out of fear. Maybe I've been too harsh and should show him my more gentle qualities by sparing the lives of all these little guys. Wouldn't it make a good first impression if he knows I'm merciful? But maybe swatting that idiot crushed my chances of making a good first impression. But I've already established myself as the dominate alpha female, it would be awkward if I just switched personalities on him! I should just continue this way and see how he reacts. Maybe he's an idiot and this feeling isn't love. Maybe he's one of those guys I'd love nothing more than to crush after a few days. Wait, should I even care about what he thinks of me? Am I...blushing right now!?

“Well ZACK, now that you know that I do what I want because I feel like it; which is all the reason I’ll ever need, how would you feel if I considered”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AmyBrooke (UN: amybrooke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/650633-Flexing-her-power-Swatted-Amy--Zack-together