*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/656980-Dont-run-it-turns-me-on
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1510989
Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com
This choice: a 2-inch tall guy running in the direction of your door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Don't run, it turns me on!

    by: Unknown
“Oh don't do that, now I'll have to give chase..." you said smiling.

The little guy was running as fast as he could. He never looked back to see if you were on your way to smash his tiny little body into the floor. You walked slowly towards him. With every step vibrations dispersed through the floor. You gained ground on the little guy, not as if it was hard or anything like that.

Just as the little guy reached the door it slammed shut and he ran right into it. He fell to the ground to see you looking down at him, smiling. You raised your foot over him and slowly lowered it. Once you had his head between your toes, body pinned to the floor, you began to talk.

“This was fun, I won't lie, but you know the drill," you said, " You shouldn't have ran, just a simple walk and I would have never seen you. But you ruined it for yourself and now you are looking up through my toes like a little bug, the bug you are of course. Maybe I'll let you go, but only if you tell me why I shouldn't just make you a little red stain on my floor."

The bug started to talk but you were unable to hear his pathetic pleads for life.

“Well, obviously you don't want to live so..." you said.

You started to press down on the little guy. It looked as if he was crying out in pain but you couldn't hear him. You pushed down more, his bones starting to crack beneath your almighty foot. You flexed your toes around the bug's head as if he wasn't in pain enough. Before you finished him off you raised your foot and set it to his side.

The little guy didn't move much. He was in extreme pain, still alive suffering through it. You smiled at his pain and decided to just end it all, there was no way to salvage his life anymore. You lifted your foot again and pressed down on his body with the ball of your foot. You pressed down hard; crushing his entire body into a bloody pulp. You raised your foot up, rubbed the blood off of it, and commanded the others to clean up the mess.

Once they started you sat on your bed thinking what to do next...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Giantess-Amys-Room/cid/656980-Dont-run-it-turns-me-on