*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/940650-Need-food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520630
If you didn't like Pikachu's first adventure, then try this one on for size!
This choice: Your tummy growls loudly. You haven't had anything to eat for a whole week!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Need food...

    by: Unknown
You stomach growled suddenly. You rubbed your belly, you were starving. Indeed, the aliens didn't feed you and you needed to eat something right now.

As you looked around for something to eat, you noticed the trees looked smaller than before because of your new size. On the ground, you found some berries. You grabbed some with your big hand and you ate those berries. Your stomach growled again. The berries were way too small to satisfy your hunger. You needed a much bigger meal.

You walked around to search for more food. Then, you found...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More berries.

*Noteb*
2. Some Pokémon.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant Pikachu Lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/940650-Need-food